- Archangel Raphael Ministry
- Asaph Hymns Institute
- Family Ministry Program
- HOPE: Social Services
- LEAD Program
- St. Clement Academy
- St. Mark Festival
- St. Verena Medical Society
- St. Verena Resource Ministry
- The Mentoring Program
- Theological Seminary
- Theological Seminary-Nashville
- Theological Seminary-Abbey
Having been invited, the Lord came to Cana in order to affirm conjugal chastity and to show that marriage is a Holy Mystery. Moreover, the bridegroom at that marriage to whom it was said, "You have kept the good wine until now," is a figure of the person of the Lord. For Christ did indeed keep the good wine that is, His Gospel, until now.
When husband and wife are united in marriage they no longer seem like something earthly, but rather like the image of God Himself.
(St. John Chrysostom, c. 407)
Holy Matrimony is the Mystery depicting the union of our Lord Jesus Christ with His Church (Eph 5:22-33). The Church is made up of men and women; thus their marriage union is immensely important for the well-being of the Faith and for their own salvation.
As of 2010, attendance is a mandatory requirement for couples obtaining permission to marry within the Southern Diocese.
Yearly retreats for pre-marital couples as shown below:
- Will be held on the 2nd weekend of January every year.
- Questions: Please contact Fr. Daoud Tawadrous at email@example.com.
- Tentatively - January 15-17, 2016
- Will be held on the 2nd weekend of June every year.
- Questions: Please contact Fr. Eleia Eskander at Freleia@suscopts.org.
- June 12-14, 2015
- Will be held twice a year in Arabic.
- Questions: Please contact Fr. Boutros Boutros at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 28-30, 2015 ~ more info.
- Will be held on the 2nd weekend of November every year.
- Questions: Please contact Fr. Athanasius Kaldas at email@example.com.
- Tentative - November 13-15, 2015 ~ more info